Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BrytonPick




I recently had the opportunity to try a new product, the Bryton Pick, a new way to floss with a reusable stainless steel device, that actually does much better than any dental floss. One of the first things I noticed about the BrytonPick, is how efficiently and quickly it worked. I could very discreetly and quickly clean out all those little tiny specks of green and black food particles, that always show up just before I flash a smile at some VIP who probably holds my career in his hands! I really didn't miss those impossible missions in front of a mirror with a tiny piece of string that never seems to go where I need it to be. With the BrytonPick, it actually seems to attract tiny food particles instead of pushing them into even tighter spaces. The BrytonPick is also reusable for up to 30 days, and even comes in a small reclosable pouch. The stainless steel is actually bacteria resistant, and with just a simple rinse, can be stored and reused. The BrytonPick is designed, developed and tested by dental proffesionals. My thoughts on that, they are the proffesionals and they know what works and what doesn't. I tend to take their word, if they reccomend it, I buy and use it!
I am including a link to the BrytonPick website. I found some very interesting information and even a very useful video on the BrytonPick. There is also a link to place an order. www.brytonpick.com Check it out, what have you got to loose, the embarrasement of food particles between your teeth, and a few stares from those who never tell....you, anyway! What have you got to gain, the confidence of a great, clean smile, and some change in your pocket! I actually saved money over the cost of dental floss!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment