Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ecover Automatic Dish Washer Tablets

Ecover Automatic Dish Washer Tablets

I had the opportunity, recently, to try a new "green" product for the automatic dishwasher. The product I tried was Ecover automatic dishwasher tablets, made by Ecover and powered by nature. It says right on the package, powerful, effective cleaning, phosphate and chlorine free, Biodegradable, not tested on animals.
The first thing I would like to say about this product, plain and simple, it works. Actually, it works great. I always use Cascade Action packs as my usual dishwasher tablets. I always thought they were better than any of the other tablets, powders and liquids, that I could find in local stores. I don't mind paying a little more when I find a good product, and this one was a good product. I no longer use the action packs because I have switched to Ecover tablets. Not only are my dishes sparkling clean, I know there is no harmful residue or chemicals left on them from detergents. I feel confident that the money I spend to make sure my family is not exposed to chemicals in our food, is not wasted because of chemicals on our plates, cups and utensils, cookware, and even the sippy cups my toddlers use.
Let's take a look at what this detergent has to offer besides clean, chemical free, sparkling dishes. Phosphate free means it's not going to harm the environment, and it's not going to pollute the water. Chlorine free means it's not going to hurt you, or the environment. Chlorine is safe when used at certain specified levels, but can be hazardous to humans and the environment at high levels or when it reacts with other chemicals that might be present in the water. Biodegradable means this product will not harm the environment, this product will decompose back down into natural elements. Not tested on animals, we all know this means no kittens, or any other animals, were harmed during the testing of this product. All this together, means a safer world for our children and future generations to come. They may have to use this same planet for a long time to come, and I need to start doing my part now, in order to teach them to do their part when they get older, and maybe they will teach their children, too. Ecover thinks we are worth it, I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment