Monday, August 8, 2011

CUSTOM T SHIRT PRINTING

I recently had the opportunity to review a T-Shirt from T Shirt printing.

http://www.tshirtprinting.net/printed-t-shirts/

I received a funky monkey t-shirt, with a really cute monkey decal on the front. The shirt itself is a high quality t shirt and has already been through several washes, and has held up very well. The monkey decal is also holding up very well and shows no signs of peeling or curling around the edges. Given the overall quality of the t-shirt and the deals, I am sure I would be using this company for our annual family reunion t-shirts. If you are looking for printed t-shits for clubs, sports teams, events or promotions, you need to check out T Shirt Printing.net They not only print women’s, men’s, and children’s t-shirts, they also have an assortment of sweatshirts and vests ready for custom printing.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment